Re: Your Favorite Eats When Hunting
Crackers, and cheese are probably the first thing I think of. Some vienna sausages, hard boiled eggs, spam, smoked oysters, sardines, and some kind of fruit. Water is the only thing I take to drink, except for coffee in the mornings. Lots of memories of sitting along a road side, or at the deer camp, eating lunch with hunting buddies! I'm also always on the look out for wild edibles, such as persimmons, and paw-paw's, and french mulberries.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-03-2012 at 06:22 AM..