Re: We were warned
We all want to believe those things that "feel" right to us. We can't go by feelings, we need to research what we hear, and see. I'm sure I've passed along some things that I thought were true, and were not. I didn't know it wasn't true, because I didn't question the validity of it, and I trusted my source.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-03-2012 at 07:36 AM..