Re: and just when i thought things are going fine
"Muslims and specially clerics seem to speak openly of taking lives of others, what if Australian politicians or public figures said the same of chopping the head or assassinating of the Muslims figures? Australia received Muslims in good faith believing that they were sick and tired of Iraq, Afghanistan and the extremists and was forced to flee for their lives and safety in search of peace to Australia?
But, if they want to make Australia another Iraq, Afghanistan, Middle East or Kashmir, then they should be sent back to where they come from. Its time that Australian should speak and the government take a good look into protecting its national interests and tightening up national security issues, before it looses its of control."
They can't, and won't, seperate the politics from the religion. Nor can they, or will they, seperate the religion from the politics. So were ever a muslim goes, there is also his religion, and politics.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.