Originally Posted by 45silverback
No do-overs on a debate... Sorry done. You lost. The 47% are just a pissed as you are. The other 53 % knows you got your ass handed to you. Now get your damned thumb out of your mouth.
And of that 53% a **** ton are "public employees". They will vote for the guy that will give them a raise and the guy their Union tells them to. That sure as hell ain't Romney.
Then of course we the R Paul nut jobs doing everything they can to split what is left of the Republican vote.