Re: My rant for today!
I have to agree with on this idea of a created class of people! And they will be getting worse as time goes by. I've gotten employees fired at Wal Mart. My brother, and my wife, really don't want to go into a store with me. They say I embarrass them! But I will be true to myself, in that I will take no prisoners, or any stuff, from these folks, eithrer as an employee, or as a coustomer in the store. I can get just as stupid as they can most of the time. Did you folks know that they hire deaf associates at Wal Mart? Oh well, that's another story! The one where my brother became a little shy of going in stores with me!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.