Re: When "IT" happens (what ever IT may be)
Originally Posted by soundguy
i'll call it a (my)misunderstanding of phrasing. with the clarification you just made.. I'd agree with you on the ranges of the cb, pre / post amp.
Not a problem! It's hard, sometimes, to convey an idea when all you have is the printed word, and I'm not the best at that. Then, sometimes, it's not easy to understand an idea when all you have is the printed word form someone that isn't the best at that! If you, and I, were sitting togeather exchanging ideas, things would go a lot smoother! Maybe that could be arranged! I have a son in Key Largo.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-05-2012 at 11:16 AM..