Re: My Chess Game
Originally Posted by 76Highboy
Oh no, I like to see how many Queens I can get. I have the puter on the easy setting otherwise I die.
Die scumb! That just ain't right!
I would have to do the same thing! Can't play worth a dang! I know only one gambit, fools mate.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-07-2012 at 08:37 AM..