Re: Prep for the week
Originally Posted by dbcooper
I am picking out an area for the sea container I am getting very soon
Im trying to decide if I should just set it on a gravel pad or set up a series of rail road ties to set it up off of the ground a bit
Dig a hole, and bury it!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.