Re: BOB or GHB
Originally Posted by soundguy
Simple emergency? Yeah right.. when is an emergency ever simple.
being prepaired is the best defense.
I like it, but I did take liberties with some of what you had to say!
If I can't take care of myself, I can't take care of my wife, and children. Since my responsibility is to them, then I have to make very sure that I am around to provide, and protect, them! I can't do that if I haven't given thought to, and prepared for, just about anything I can think of!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-10-2012 at 08:40 AM..