Re: Driving with loaded gun in vehicle
Originally Posted by gun runner
I dont know if this is the right section of the forum, Im sorry if it isnt but is it legal in Texas? When Im driving around the farm, I always carry me my loaded rifle with me either in the vehicle or atv. Never did on the highways though. Does anybody know?
Im talking about a rifle. Not a handgun.
Oh yeah, I know the mods dont like having to move threads but I figured this was the right section of the forum since I figured The right to keep and bear arms.
Yep! It's legal now, didn't used to be, but the laws have changed.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.