Re: Got some money. I want a revolver.
Originally Posted by gun runner
$1300. I now am deciding to purchase a home defense revolver. Im thinking of going with a Ruger .44 mag
What do you think? Any other suggestions? I could imagine it would have plenty of power. I had a smith and wesson model 5906 semi auto 9mm but I sold it 3 years ago. Im not going to get my CHL though.
.44 caliber is a good choice. Shoot .44 specials for home defence, and the magnum rounds for hunting. Have you looked at the S&W M&P R8? 8 rounds of .357 magnum, or 8 rounds of .38 special. I like Rugers better than Smiths, but then Ruger, as far as I know, don't make an 8 shot revolver!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-10-2012 at 12:35 PM..