Re: Driving with loaded gun in vehicle
No open carry in TX, but it's (supposed to be) legal in LA. LA law states that your car is an extention of your home. Therefore you may carry a gun, loaded, anywhere in the car you want to. Stick that rifle in a truck gun rack in the rear window, it's OK by the law. If you leave it there, well, you probably won't own it long!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.