Re: Only a Southener.........
If someone in a Wal Mart store offers you assistance, and they don't work there, you may be in the South.
And "Bless your heart" is is a term used by the people of the southern United States, particularly near the Gulf of Mexico, to express to someone that they are an idiot without saying such harsh words.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.