Re: I have no words for this one
Originally Posted by Maine04657
I am NOT defending anyone. I am simply pointing out that ALL religions have issues. Personally I think there shoudl be no religion. IMHO it woudl be far better for man as a race to spend more time on life itself instead of worrying about what you need to do or how you must act to get into a place of myth and then have to live there FOREVER!!! Even if you had all you ever wanted in such a place can you even imagine the suffering of having to live there FOREVER? Life is what we get use it live it enjoy it as it does not last and it has a end.
Aref you an atheist?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.