Re: How will you handle a TSA check point?
Originally Posted by Jerryboy
i will not go somewhere the TSA is likely to be(airports and train stations). if i were stopped on the highway while traveling in my own vehicle, or approached while i was on foot and they wanted to search me i would request to see a search warrant. if they didn't have one(which would be unlikely as they would need probable cause to get one) but insisted on searching me i would warn them that if they proceeded that that would be considered assault in which case i would treat them like any other criminal.
A John Doe warrent will let them search anyone, anytime! There's your warrent!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.