Re: Got some money. I want a revolver.
Originally Posted by 01brian
I'm looking at picking up a Ruger 44 next month too. I just can't decide between the Redhawk and Blackhawk
IMHO, the Blackhawk is the way to go. Not because it's cheaper, but because there is no way to get off that second shot any faster than with the single action, and still hit what you want to shoot. On the other hand, if it's to be a HD gun, then load it up with the .44 special, and the Redhawk wins in this application.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.