Re: Got some money. I want a revolver.
Originally Posted by gun runner
I wonder what kind of revolvers Doc Holliday and the Earps used in the 1800's?
.36, .44, .45 caliber in hand guns. And yes, the .44 special will shoot in the .44 magnum. Both bullets are the same diameter, the 44 magnums are longer, so you can get more powder in them, and the longer case won't fit in the .44 speical revolvers. Just like .38, and .357 magnum.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 10-12-2012 at 02:52 PM..