Re: Share Your Prep
Everything runs on either gas, or electricity! The car, the tractor (diesel), the tiller, the lawn mower, the weed eater, and the chain saw! No gas for the car, oh well, I'm not going anywhere anyway! No fuel for the tractor means I can't bush hog, oh well! No gas for the tiller, then it's time to break out the shovels, and hoes! Won't need the weed eater at all. The chain saw would come in handy, but with the noise it makes, I might as well advertize my where abouts! I do own a one man crosscut saw, so I'm good!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.