Re: Hunting extras
I don't use the FRS radios, or the walkie talkies. Some one will key up just as you have spotted a trophy deer, and are waiting for that perfect shot. The head phones will limit your ability to hear game movemnet. I do use binoculars, and the range finder isn't a bad idea if you don't have much experience in judging range. What will be hunting with?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.