Re: Hunting extras
Originally Posted by robman2629
The biggest thing is I'll be hunting with a group of people and we will all be in different locations. Ill be using a 30-06.
Have everyone agree to meet at a specific place, and at a specific time. That's the way we did it at the hunting camp. Walk out to the road to get a ride back to camp. If you missed your ride, there would be another one at sundown.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.