Re: Hunting extras
Originally Posted by howlnmad
We use a good commercial brand radio system (can't remember the brand, they belong to a friend). There are 4 of us and two use one channel and two use another. No one talks first, you key the mike and wait for a reply. If you don't get one, your partner is watch something and you keep waiting. If it's clear he'll answer.
How do you know when your buddy keys up the mike?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.