Re: wo grows a beard ?
I wore a beard most of my life, but a couple of years ago I developed a skin problem, and the beard had to go. I miss my beard. Back in the late 70's I took a job working off shore, and had to shave my beard. My children cried.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.