Re: Copper Plated Bullets
I'm no expert on this subject, but all bullets, lead, or copper, will leave fouling in the barrel. Copper being harder than lead should produce less fouling. What speeds do you plan to get these pistol rounds up to? If you've been shooting lead, the copper plated bullets should show a marked improvement over the lead, in the fouling catagory.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.