Re: Second Strike Capability on New Agent?
Sorry I didn't welcome you to the forum on my first post, just didn't see that you were new!
I believe the Glock, and Khar, are striker fired guns. For the guns that are striker-fired and SAO (like the Glock or Khar) there is no "second-strike" capability, meaning if the first pull of the trigger doesn't go bang, you cannot just squeeze the trigger again and strike the primer again. I think that the Colt New Agent, with a 10 lb trigger pull would be second strike capable.
Just courious though as to why you would want a gun with second strike ability? If that primer didn't "pop" the first time it was struck, I don't think I would be worried about a second strike! Tap-Rack-Bang gets back into the fight much quicker with any semi-auto!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.