Re: soups & stews
I don't think there's a soup listed so far that I wouldn't jump on! I love me some good clam chowder, red, or white! What we eat most here is a soup the wife makes from Camble's Soup, it's a mixture of vegetable beef, beef soup, vegetable soup, stewed tomatoes, etc. All mixed together. It's really good! Another one we do a lot is Biker's stew. Simple to make, equal amounts of Wolf Brand Chili, mixed with Dinty Moore Beef Stew. This one's also good over rice.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.