Re: How do you BLT?
Originally Posted by Alpo
Growing up we were poor. With five in the family, could not afford 4 strips of bacon on a sammich.
We couldn't even afford the bacon! Just mater smmichs for the most part. Today, I can afford the bacon, so I pile it on! And I make mine the same way you do! Miracle Whip, the bread spread! It was the only salad dressing we had growing up. I just recently tried some Tony Chachere's Creole Sandwich Sauce. While it was good, it just don't work on a BLT. Great for everything else!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.