Re: Wht would you sign a petition at whitehouse.gov
Originally Posted by al45lc
I don't wish to offend anyone, but here's my take.
Ok, you signed the petition and you have 'cojones'.
As I pointed out in another post, you have now gotten the attention of who knows who or what, and you have lost the advantage of anonymity, however slight it may be. I've had their attention most of my life! This won't change a single thing!
You gave up tactical advantage for what? What tactical advantage did I give up? I never had any to start with!To flip the "man" the finger? Gutsy, I'll give ya that.
"Hello, I.R.S. admin?. Yes I need to speak to....., the Pres has a special request."
"Hello, (name of State Police here), we have reason to believe that a certain person may or may not represent a threat to the President, and would like some background info on this person just to be safe."
Before, you were a name among tens of thousands (more?) of 4473's, now your at the top of the list.
Yep, ya got 'cojones', to be sure.
I might also add that considering the amount of paranoia on here, justified and otherwise, I'm surprised that any here would do such a thing.
I am supprised at you folks! Do you really believe what you are posting? If you guys really think that any thing will come of this then you are really scared! They have you so scared that you are now trying to hide! Think about it for a minute! Will any of these States really try to secede based on the petition? And just like you, my name is probably already on several watch lists!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.