Re: Thinkin' about moving - Miss, Ala, FL
Originally Posted by Blackhawk Dave
I live in the Dallas area, but thinking of moving to south Mississippi, Alabama, or north/central Florida. I'm retired, wife is getting tired and looking at retiring, and looking for something warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer (dallas has been hitting 110 plus in the summer and the cold just plain hurts). We are in real estate, so we can move licenses.
If you don't like the heat in Dallas, you won't like the heat, and humitidy, in any other southern state. Think about the Livingston, TX area. Not as cold as Dallas, a lot less crime, but it still gets hot in the summer.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.