Re: Wells Fargo Bank Denys Firearms Business Funding
I don't know if this story is true, or not. What I do know is that Wells Fargo, and other banks, owe millions of dollars to the Federal Government (the tax payer) for the bail outs. Take a long look at GM (Government Motors). What's the difference between GM, or any other company that took bail out money?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.