Re: Hostess Bakery going under!
Originally Posted by gdmoody
I am in the American Postal Worker's Union and I agree with the statement that union's suck. I have been paying union dues for several years and found out a few weeks ago that our treasurer embezzled almost $28,000 out of our local union's checking and savings accounts since November 2011. I think that the local President is in on it too, because she does not want to prosecute the treasurer!! What kind of crap is that.
APWU Celebrates Obama Victory
APWU Web News Article 134-12, Nov. 7 , 2012
Working people across the country are celebrating the re-election of President Barack Obama — and breathing a sigh of relief. After two years of relentless obstruction by Tea Party Republicans, Obama won a decisive victory that averted a potential disaster for union members and other middle-class Americans.
I also once belonged, and served as a Steward. So glad to away form all that crap! I got stories you would not believe!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.