Re: got a visit from the state police
Glad it all worked out well Hillbilly! The pics looks like out in front of my house. The road I live on is only 6 miles long, but there are three schools on this road, and it connects to much larger roads. Not only do I have trash from all the kids at the shcools that drive, but the road I live on is on the way to the dump for most in this area. I just pick it up myself, unless I see someone trashing the hiway.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.