Re: Went hunting
Originally Posted by Gabob
This time last year I could not walk and was getting around on electric scooter, crutches or wheelchair. Today I went quail hunting. Haven't been in years since my old hunting buddy died. New neighbor has a couple of bird dogs and wanted to go. I shot four times and got three birds and knocked the fourth one down. When I went to pick it up it took off flying behind a tree and I couldn't get a shot at it. I had to quit after about an hour of dragging thru briar patches but it was a great time. I used to love to quail hunt and glad I have a new hunting partner.
Glad to hear that you are up, and about, and quail hunting no less! I'm jealous! Haven't been quail hunting in almost 50 years. Tell your wife helo for us, and hope to see you both at GA meet #3.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.