Re: was the election stolen
Originally Posted by hunter29180
it was simple logistics..Sandy hit and the Dems fed massive dollers into transport to get the voters to the polls. A friend (in all but politics) told me in virginia alone a extra million was pumped in to hire busses to pick up Democrat voters displaced by Sandy, just to get them to the polls. The Republications did little or nothing in getting voters to the pools. so what was to steal? we just dropped the ball!!
Logistics my back side! President Obama's luck. First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he's got several lucky breaks!
Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That's right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County's 108% of registered voters. That's not a typo.
In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213. But it certainly must all be a coincidence, right?
And this is just one of many, many stories of more than 100% of registered voters voting all over the U.S.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.
Last edited by carver; 12-05-2012 at 01:24 PM..