Re: YOu fiscal cliffers
Originally Posted by rcairflr
What they are currently calling the "Fiscal Cliff" is not the real cliff. The real cliff is when we are so far in debt that there is no difference between us and Greece.
Folks, we are already there. We spend more money than we have coming in. The present leaders of our country want us to go over the "Fiscal Cliff". This will give them the much higher taxes that they want, and with no budget they can spend all the borrowed money they want, and still print more! If the Congress does make a deal it will be for higher taxes on everyone, an increased budget, a higher debt celing, allowing for more borrowing of funds from China, and the Congress will give up all it's powers of being the purse string of America. There is no going back, digging our way out of this hole, voting in a responsible party, or praying out way out of this mess. A one world government is within sight, just over the horrizon! Watch for it!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.