Re: YOu fiscal cliffers
Take a look at Europe, and what the rich did there, for the most part, they all left! Same thing will happen here. They will just pack up and move to a country where they are appreciated for the wealth they have, and bring with them. Taxing the rich more is a stupid idea. And it's counter productive. A tax of any kind is a tax. Raise the taxes on the rich, and get nothing, then raise the tax on everyone else! Take from those that have a anything, and give to those that have (and want) nothing! Level the playing field! Make everyone equal! When the bubble bursts we all go down together! And the only thing holding the bubble together right now is our ability to still borrow more, and more from those that will still lend to us!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.