Re: Son wants shotgun for christmas.
Another one here who has met Ryan's son, and I can not imagine why he would want a single shot .410! As for use, well it's the same as the 12 ga., to get game on the table. However, while the .410 will do all the things a 12 ga will do, it won't do it nearly as well. I have hunted with both, and I won't even consider the .410 untill I've got meat for the table. After that it's more about being in the woods with a light weight gun, that can still get the job done, if everything goes right. At $139 he's not asking for much. Think positive, he's not asking for a $2,000 gun!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.