Re: Carver..Did You Hear About This ?
Originally Posted by 45nut
Shreveport is a bad town to hang out in. I know, I was born there. I left at age 18 and have been a Texan ever since.
For some reason the entire city has a very hot racial tone. I have had some very serious encounters with Negro's while visiting my parents. No doubt I would have used a firearm in self defense had I stayed in Shreveport. Since the laws in La are more strict than Texas regarding self defense, I'm sure I would have done some time in Angola, and that ain't my cup of tea.
It seems to me that most of the Caucasians in Shreveport are completely buffaloed by the Negro gang bangers. As I don't take a lot of BS from folks it is better for me to stay away.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.