S&W .40 Sigma trigger mod
View Single Post
01-15-2009, 11:17 PM
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Fort Worth, Texas
Re: S&W .40 Sigma trigger mod
Basic to do is : keep eye on Parts
1. have good set of Punches - easy to punch
2. At rear of gun , push pin out.
3. Pull up on Hammer assembly, maneuver
carefully up and out.
4. Remove springs as listed below.
5. Remove rear TAIL spring.
6. Remove OUTER spring , leave smaller INNER
spring . Make sure end of INNER spring fits
good on small round circle of Hammer assbly.
This does not affect Hammer strike strength...
and I was told that the two springs being removed were added AFTER Glock sued S&W
and won the case ( copying Glock on Receiver )
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by 1shot1k