Re: New Taurus Slim-line
I own a couple of the Taurus hand guns, and like them. They do what they are supposed to do. Will they do it as long as some of the more expensive guns? Maybe, maybe not, but I rather think that they will. I have looked at these slim guns form Taurus, and think that they might have a seller or two in the bunch. The .45 didn't impress me that much except that it carries 13 rounds. Looking at the weight, and overall length, you're still carrying a 1911A. My .45 is single stack, with anything in magazines, form 7 - 20. 7 rounds being what's usually carried. Double stack it and you double the capacity, but you also add a lot of weight.
As to the second post by Patrol, take a look at the date of the first post, and then the second? He was only asking if anyone had shot one these new guns, and nobody made a reply of any kind, even after about 20 hours!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.