Re: Looking for a certain shooting chart
Originally Posted by Raven1
I just bought a Taurus 1911 and am looking for a chart I saw years ago that told what you were doing wrong when shooting. Such as if the bullets were hitting up to the left, or scattered etc.. It would tell you if you were standing wrong or breathing wrong etc.. I am have a hard time trying to find someone that knows what they are doing to teach me. Any good sources of info. I joined a local shooting club, but most member are interested in the bar. I just took the course for a Utah pistol permit and that help some.
First off, Welcome aboard! I don't think I have ever heard of such a chart as the one you discribe. I am also sorry about the local shooting club that you have joined. In my opinion alcohol and guns don't mix any better than alcohol and gas! Contact your local police dept., if there is someone in your area that has a range where they teach, they should know. Also most of the gun shops will know of anyone in the area who teaches. Join the NRA, if you are not already a member, and you can purchase a set of CD's that teach you how to use your SD gun.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.