Just wanted to post this one to the forum. Some of the guys form TX have already tried it. I call it Bikers Stew because when you are traveling on a motorcycle you just can't carry a lot of things, and this one is simple. In a large enough pot, add one can of Denty Moore beef stew, and an equal sized can of Wolf brand chilli. Heat and serve. We like it over rice, and you absolutly must have a bottle of LA hot sauce by your plate! How simple is that? And it is really good!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.