Re: Begin Vent
Originally Posted by Vladimir
Got too long...
In sum... I am just frustrated because I am back doing what I did in high-school, which is not only annoying after paying for that college education, but extra frustrating since it is actually a step backwards from the work I have been doing the past 5-6 years for the concrete company (which is overstaffed at the moment). I just want to work WITH, let alone FOR responsible, and dependable individuals!
I may need to pay a visit to the recruiter this week. I reckon 40 more pounds or so to go, and I would feel fairly comfortable going to boot camp.
// end vent
Dude, with your education, any branch of the military would jump at the chance to get you! Look into it now. I would bet that the Air Force would take you, over weight, and all!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.