Re: Easy, scrumptious, blackeye peas... (Add yours!)
Man, them is some dressed up peas! I just usually use some bacon, or ham hocks, along with salt and pepper. Made a pot for New Year's day. Heck, they was as good as the 'nanner puddin'!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.