Re: swamp people-is it just me
What's happening is that these folks carry several different guns with them. They run down to the pawn shop and buy a cheap .22 rifle, or pistol. They rust up pretty fast the way they are used, and they will pick up what ever gun is most handy in the boat. The producers will shoot many hours of film, and with more than one camera, just to make a 30 minute show. After cutting, and editing, you wind up with this kind of stuff, picked up a 10/22, and shot the gator with a Marlin. What we didn't see was that the 10/22 wasn't loaded, or miss fired, and the hunter had to grab another gun.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.