Re: Bought Reminton 1911R1 Couple Questions
OleEd, I have been in love with the .45 for a long time. Mine goes with me just about everywhere. The pistol you have should serve you well, but I would like to suggest that you get a good gun smith to do a trigger job on it. I promise that you will love the results! The more you shoot it the better it will work, and the better you, and it, will work together.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.