Re: How do you carry at the range
Like some others here I shoot at my own personal range. When I do go to a range, I'm very carefull about going down range. I have only shot at one range that had a range guard, someone who would control the range for the club. That works for me. At home, I just take what I need to the table, which is only about 75 feet form the front door. On a range my guns are all in a case of some sort, if nothing other than a rug. They stay there untill it's their turn!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.