Re: Glad I Found Ya'll
Originally Posted by TexasJohn
I am very new to this site. I am a shooter, instructor, and avid reloader. I do not hunt simply because you have to get up too early, but anyone with any wild game meat give me a call and I will come and get it.
. I suffer from severe OA and in a chair. I am putting a program together to help disabled persons to better take care of themselves while carrying a concealed handgun. I have a idea this could be a stand alone class and be connected to the basic concealed course we have in Texas. Any one with suggestions or ideas please help me. The completed class outline and teaching ideas will all be free and I will share this program with anyone once I have it researched and refined. PLEASE HELP
Welcome to the forum John! I don't know what OA is, but if it's put you in a chair then it must be bad, I wish you well. My wife is one of those disabled people that would benifit from a SD class aimed at the disabled. I hope that things go well with the class, I know several that have a really hard time getting throug the standard TX CCW class. However, I don't know what I can do to help. Do you have any suggestions for us?
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.