Re: The Muslim Brotherhood and the Egyptian Crisis
Originally Posted by whirley
If you read history, over 1200 years ago, the middle east was the center of medical progress and mathematics. That's where they measured the diameter of this planet, the length of a day,the length of a year, the cycle of the planets, the algebraic quantity of zero and negative numbers. The origin of the idea that the earth revolved around the sun, circulation of the blood through the body, and other mysteries of human anatomy were studied in the middle east. They knew the world was round during the time of the Pharoahs. The fork as an eating instrument came from the middle east during the crusades.
Then the Mullahs took over, and independent education in the middle east came to a screeching halt. The desert tribes still eat with their fingers.
I hope everyone on TFF reads this post. Then get off their duffs, and do some research on this subject. And to those of you who might think that there are muslims that don't read/believe the Quran, don't believe in Sharia law, and won't obey the Mullahs, then you really need to do some reading.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.