Re: Belts and Holsters
Originally Posted by rdstrain49
I carry my BP revolvers horseback. Way too many mountain cat to be unarmed in the back country. Due to the frequent use and very harsh conditions, my leather gear must be very stout. Not wanting to pay several hundred $s for a rig, I make my own.
That's some nice work there my man! While I don't shoot BP, I do own, and carry a Ruger single six in .44mag, when hunting. I only have the one that needs a western style holster. But am looking at some others at this time. Most of the name brand revolvers on the market run around $1,000 +, and I just don't have that kind of money.
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.