Re: Traveling across country with Firearm??
Like you 308, I have driven thru most of the states in the lower 48. Once I called all the States I intended to drive thru just to be sure I would be legal. Turned out that only one State required the pistol to be unloaded, and locked in the trunk. The bottom line was that almost all of the State Police units that I contacted told me to just carry on, and keep the pistol out of sight. I have carried in every State on the left coast, and in every State on the east coast form FL up to, and including D.C. I have carried in most of the National Parks, and in so many State Parks that I can't remember them all!
Y'all be safe now, ya hear!
Lamentations Chapter 5:
1. Remember, O LORD, what is come upon us: consider, and behold our reproach.
2. Our inheritance is turned to strangers, our houses to aliens.
3. We are orphans and fatherless, our mothers [are] as widows.
5. Our necks [are] under persecution: we labour, [and] have no rest.
16. The crown is fallen [from] our head: woe unto us, that we have sinned!
21. Turn thou us unto thee, O LORD, and we shall be turned; renew our days as of old.